[chuck-users] here's an idea

Tomtom tomtom at herbesfolles.org
Mon Aug 22 08:49:53 EDT 2011

Hi

If I understand correctly what you are describing, it is exactly how a MIDI
file works: music is described with a standard language (similar to a music
score) and then interpreted by a program which converts instructions to sounds.

tom

Excerpts from tempjayren's message of lun. août 22 12:48:26 +0200 2011: