[chuck-users] need help installing chuck

Woozy woozydude at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 07:39:27 EDT 2011

ive been interested to try out chuck as a programming language for my
monome, but i seem to be having some difficulties with the
installation.  im on a macbook pro 10.6.8 btw.  i downloaded the chuck
executable as well as miniaudical.  i opened up the chuck executable
which opened up a chuck folder with a bunch of things in it, and i
stored them both in my applications folder.  in the chuck manual,
theres a section i included in an attachment that talks about
replacing the x's with the actual "directory name".  what is a
"directory name" and how do i find out what my directory name is?  id
really like to get this going, thanks in advance for any help!
hopefully i ll be chucking soon.

Torsten Schwab
Marketing GmbH
Emanuelstr. 3,