[chuck-users] here's an idea

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 10:18:02 EDT 2011

chuck doesn't seem to care about how .ck files look, or am i
> wrong there?

Not at all, no, whatever works for you is fine. Actually part of the whole
point of ChucK is that it should be there for you, not for the computer.
That said; I would take future usage of the file into account and try to
make things clear for people who may read it in the future (maybe you in
half a year <smile>). I could imagine that some forms of indentation would
be especially good for working with screen-readers, I wonder whether any
research has been done there.