[chuck-users] here's an idea

tempjayren at gmail.com tempjayren at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 20:01:27 EDT 2011

my thoughts on indentation as regards screen readers, bad idea. unless
you are using a multiline braille display, then it could work.
unfortunately, i don't know of such a beast, though a single line
braille display is expensive in itself, a multiline one would be worse,
and probably best used by someone that had no ears as well as eyes, and
that would make chuck coding rather silly to my way of thinking.