[chuck-users] Multiline Braille display

tempjayren at gmail.com tempjayren at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 01:18:18 EDT 2011

to my knowledge, no.
i've never seen a multiline display of the kind i was speaking of
either, only heard about them, i believe the movie sneakers had one for
one of its characters.
this was the big clunky unit probably the size of a vcr, with its top
having a few buttons for conreol, and lots and lots of pins.
*chuckle* any braille display i've encountered since i saw them as a kid
always makes me think of the whack-a-mole game for some strange reason.