[chuck-users] what is the status thingy

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Sun Dec 11 14:49:01 EST 2011

On 11/12/2011, tempjayren at gmail.com <tempjayren at gmail.com> wrote:

> oh goodness. i've never played with svn, i don't even know what i
> would need for that.
> so it is a contest between 'what does new beta give me' and 'just how
> complex anyway is svn'
> am thinking svn complexity will win out and i'll just be happy with
> 1.2.1.3

For me it was a matter of installing SVN and typing a command. I
imagine the Windows version will have a graphical interface.
>From there on you need a C++ compiler (on Windows MS has one, I think
it was called "visual studio") and compiling the source.

So far I didn't notice anything that would be immediately useful for
general usage (but maybe there are undocumented bits). If I were you
I'd simply wait a bit, I heard nice things are comming ;-). Also; it's
not like the current version doesn't have many nice things to
play/work with.