[chuck-users] confusion: Audicle, miniaudicle, or commandline

Tom Lieber tom at alltom.com
Wed Dec 14 21:40:03 EST 2011

On Wed, Dec 14, 2011 at 9:18 PM,  <tempjayren at gmail.com> wrote:
> i didn't know there was an audicle, and thought only the miniaudicle
> existed.
> what is the difference between these two platforms and do i want to
> play with this audicle if it is available?
> i just found it anyway, and if i were to play with it, it would have
> to have a nice precompiled binary to install, i haven't searched for
> that so don't know if that exists or not.

The Audicle is a crazy 3D environment for playing with ChucK code
that's definitely worth trying out if you can. It's just like
miniAudicle, with more moreness. There are binaries for OS X and
Windows (though I don't know when last they were tested):

  http://audicle.cs.princeton.edu/

--
Tom Lieber
http://AllTom.com/