[chuck-users] vim script for live chucking

Ricardo Fabbri rfabbri at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 23:58:45 EST 2011

Hi,

You guys may want to take a look at a photo I found of the real stage
setup during  the livecoding concert:

http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/391963_801368234481_1011765_37532316_606868469_n.jpg

Notice the two projection screens.

Outise the stage there were even more projections (a projection
mapping onto some cubes), where we wanted to show some ascii art, but
ended up just going with what they had since it was already nice.

Best,
Ricardo Fabbri
--
Linux registered user #175401