[chuck-users] mod tracker style ChucK ugen, anyone interested?

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 19:04:57 EST 2011

On 23/12/2011, Rich Caloggero <rjc at mit.edu> wrote:
> Ah, thanx!

That was me being unclear, sorry. What I meant to talk about was that
trackers as systems for composing computer music -originally- only had
sample-playback, but they delved quite deeply (if ideosyncraticly)
into that in a very detailed way that has a strong time-based
component.

It's quite hard to explain briefly, if you are interested I think
Renoise (a modern tracker) has a free (as in beer) demo on all
platforms you are likely to be running ChucK on.