[chuck-users] new [chuck~] max/msp object

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Sat Feb 5 19:03:35 EST 2011

Alan;

Yeah you need to fish around a bit to find the right page for the download,
> it's here
> http://code.google.com/p/phucklib/downloads/list
>

> I found that. But that seems to be the source for the library.

If I use that, with Processing, and create a self-contained application, say
a game or a instrument, and share that as a binary I'd be required to share
the code that the binary resulted from as well (I believe, but IANAL). Of
course that's a burden on the individual creator of such binaries and not a
issue with the library as such.