[chuck-users] what the synthesizer does

Josh Moore kh405.7h30ry at gmail.com
Sun Feb 6 02:18:07 EST 2011

Lol!

It's certainly cool, but for me I don't use macs much (even though
there's a quad g5 across the room connected to some digidesign
equipment) so I probably won't check it out unless I get bored and
power on the mac.

On an off subject note, I've been getting into csound~ and max as of
late, it's really nice. Hopefully someone devs a windoze version so I
can integrate it into my Ableton Live setup on the PC platform. Though
I do have Live on osx too, jack, and pd I'm just too lazy to power the
mac on. :p