[chuck-users] SL2OSC

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 05:09:23 EST 2011

Les;

 The purpose of this is to provide a means of 3D VR GUI control of ChucK,
> pd, and well anything that will work that way.  This has the potential to
> form a bridge between the music software community and the Second Life
> community, to the benefit of both groups.

Nice idea! I don't know about your problem, but I just wanted to express my
enthusiasm about this. This kind of thing should open the way for new forms
of interaction and live performance, etc.

It seems that there is something "in the air" there. A short while ago Craig
Latte also mentioned working on integrating SL with his system for
interactive fiction& livecoding. I have no idea how that would work and my
first life is quite enough for me right now but the possibilities are
interesting, especially for a scene as geographically scattered as the
computer music one.

Keep at it, buddy!