[chuck-users] Selecting Driver

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Sat Jan 1 12:41:20 EST 2011

2011/1/1 Jordan Orelli <jordanorelli at gmail.com>

> oh stupidity.  No square brackes.

Oops, I take the blame for that. I tried to make it clear that "n" stood for
a variable and wasn't meant as a literal letter but apparently I just made
it harder to read.

>  Yay filtering iTunes in ChucK with JACK!

Great!

What's strange though is that ChucK didn't complain about getting invalid
parameters like that "--adc" and "--dac" should be followed by a
non-negative integer, if it isn't I'd want a error, not chuck pretending all
is fine as you seem to have experienced? If it does that I'm inclined to say
that's a bug.