[chuck-users] chuck posibilities at sample level

ronni montoya ronni.montoya at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 05:18:11 EST 2011

hi, what does it means sample accuracy in chuck?
In other programming languages for synthesis as supercollider and pd
you can change the default block size from 64 to 1.
In that way you can make operations per sample.

wouldnt be this the same as chuck "sample accuracy"?
or which are the different between this?

other question, what do you mean with sub-sample?
Is is possible to make sub-sample operations , never heard of that, is
there any examples on this?

thanks

R.