[chuck-users] chuck posibilities at sample level

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 18:07:22 EST 2011

Rob;

> As an aside: which version of ChucK are you using?  I ask because I've
> been bitten by a bug (documented in the archives) where the event
> mechanism appears to truncate sub-sample times to an integer sample.
> I'm wondering if that's been fixed.

I believe that bug is still in there.

BTW, I also believe that "sample accurate" could be seen to mean both
interpretations that Stephen gave; I think both are valid and ChucK supports
both. By that I mean ChucK's specs do, as Rob rightly points out there are
issues with that in practice in the form of this bug.