[chuck-users] chuck in a safe box?

Alan Yoder tempjayren at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 19:56:33 EST 2011

thought comes to mind.
if the scripts run for a period of time to produce the mp3, and you want
a sound outside of that time range. your scripts will say no.
i just woke up from a nap, so am probably not being clear.
if you've got a 20 second piece, and your scripts say run for 10
seconds, those last 10 seconds are going to go away never to be heard.