[chuck-users] TweecKs

Spencer Salazar spencer at ccrma.stanford.edu
Thu Jan 6 19:15:18 EST 2011

Hello everyone! Inspired by a forum thread[1], a Stanford CCRMA
homework assignment[2], and something similar I heard about in the
SuperCollider world, I have created a community-driven Twitter account
for the express purpose of broadcasting meaningful, self-contained
ChucK programs that fit into a single tweet.

The programs tweeted from this account will be based on submissions
from folks like yourselves. I will be acting in a limited curatorial
role due to the nature of this sort of thing, but the goal is really
to get as many interesting programs from as many people as possible.

Without further ado:
http://twitter.com/TweecKs

To submit your program, simply tweet it to @TweecKs. You can also send
me an email: spencer at ccrma.stanford.edu. If you send me an email,
please make sure your program is 140 characters or less, including a
block comment with a credit (if desired).

There aren't any guidelines as far as quality; as long as it runs,
makes sound, and doesn't do anything apparently malicious to people's
computers, its good!

And, if you are a Twitter user, do consider following @TweecKs, to
stay up-to-date on the latest in concise audio programming!

[1] http://electro-music.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13512
[2] https://ccrma.stanford.edu/wiki/220b-winter-2011/hw0#Specification_.28part_2_of_2.29:_ChucKu.27s