[chuck-users] Chaos functions in ChucK.

Anthony Bowyer-Lowe anthony at lowbroweye.com
Tue Jan 25 12:06:52 EST 2011

Hey Ronni,

I have been meaning to implement some chaotic type functions in ChucK for
some time: Perlin noise, Buchla-esque source of uncertainty, Brownian motion
LFO, composite complex modulation sources, etc.

I have some personal audio design projects coming up for which I intend to
prototype the synth system in ChucK so, if I get time, if you're lucky, and
if I make anything of worth, I'll share what is produced.

A.