[chuck-users] The ChucK Method Book

mike clemow michaelclemow at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 14:06:59 EST 2011

If I might opine upon this subject.  I think that a community-written
manual/usage document is a great idea.  I think for something open
source like Chuck, we ought to spearhead an effort to both document as
well as proselytize using Floss Manuals - http://en.flossmanuals.net/

I know we've had this discussion before, but if this is to be a method
book, or something like that, I don't see why it should be there
instead of some pdf.  Sharing a document is so hard that way.

thoughts?

mike

http://michaelclemow.com
http://semiotech.org