[chuck-users] bryan Eidel's problem with DAC in MiniAudicle

Perry Cook prc at CS.Princeton.EDU
Mon Jan 31 14:12:08 EST 2011

Aha, this is a known problem with Mini where it loses it's mind
as regards the audio device(s).  Happens most often when a
sound device has been plugged/unplugged, but can happen when
you've changed devices otherwise.  Fix is easy:

Go into MiniAudicle Preferences and hit "Restore Defaults" button.
(if you had file paths set up, then you'll need to go and fix those again).
But after that Mini can see the DAC again.

PRC