[chuck-users] urgent: documentation problem i've not gotten an answer to

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 07:39:54 EDT 2011

Tempjayren;

is there any way to create a flat text file of this? my net connection
> likes to flake out, i love local docs when i can get my paws on them.

Ok, I copied all of the pdf to my clipboard, then pasted to a plain text
file.
The result does contain some unrecognised unicode characters but as far as I
can tell the code examples are fine. I'm pasting the result in a separate
mail to you in the hope that my pdf reader does a better job at this than
yours. I'm not pasting it here to not bog down the list.