[chuck-users] chuck on os x 10.7 (lion)

Jonas Zeleninsky mrqwaxgo at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 07:09:03 EDT 2011

Sorry.

I think I might got false result (didn't delete previous .o files).
This is the real problem:

digiio_rtaudio.cpp:482: error: ‘class RtAudio’ has no member named ‘setStreamCallback’
digiio_rtaudio.cpp:483: error: ‘class RtAudio’ has no member named ‘setStreamCallback’
digiio_rtaudio.cpp:487: error: ‘class RtAudio’ has no member named ‘setStreamCallback’
digiio_rtaudio.cpp:491: error: ‘class RtError’ has no member named ‘getMessageString’
digiio_rtaudio.cpp: In static member function ‘static long unsigned int Digitalio::tick()’:
digiio_rtaudio.cpp:773: error: ‘class RtAudio’ has no member named ‘tickStream’
digiio_rtaudio.cpp: In static member function ‘static void Digitalio::shutdown()’:
digiio_rtaudio.cpp:800: error: ‘class RtAudio’ has no member named ‘cancelStreamCallback’
digiio_rtaudio.cpp: In member function ‘long unsigned int DigitalOut::initialize()’:
digiio_rtaudio.cpp:852: error: ‘class RtAudio’ has no member named ‘getStreamBuffer’
digiio_rtaudio.cpp: In member function ‘long unsigned int DigitalIn::initialize()’:
digiio_rtaudio.cpp:1042: error: ‘class RtAudio’ has no member named ‘getStreamBuffer’
make[1]: *** [digiio_rtaudio.o] Error 1
make: [osx] Error 2 (ignored)

So, I'll look into new RtAudio classes and will try to rewrite digiio_rtaudio.cpp.