[chuck-users] More Holodeck Phaser Practice!

Les Hall lester.hall at comcast.net
Fri Jun 3 06:29:23 EDT 2011

Greetings Earthlings,

Quark Industries is happy to present to you version 3 of our holodeck phaser target practice program, located at the following link:

http://electro-music.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=332018#332018

Quark's CEO and chief bottle washer was quoted as saying:  "With the popularity of shooter1.ck reaching an unprecedented 10 starships, we felt it was time for an update.  So here is shooter3.ck with several playability improvements - enjoy!"

Note:  my high score is 6, what is yours?

Les