[chuck-users] An Eastern-flavored Happy Birthday to Ajay Kapur in ChucK

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 04:28:15 EDT 2011

Hey Perry!

 > Ajay is one of the only of us who actively uses ChucK everyday to
drive robots!!  It's amazingly fun to hook up to his critters via OSC
and get them banging away.

Can I get a link for this? I'd like to see a video of these and if at all
possible some texts to give to my hobbyist robot-building friends.

 > The code is butt-ugy, inline, copy-paste.  That's how I compose
short one-off ChucK things.

It looks a bit like CSound was a influence.

> No comments, just music :-)

Totally awesome. Love it.

And happy B-Day Ajay!