[chuck-users] Resignation and transition

tempjayren at gmail.com tempjayren at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 01:43:31 EDT 2011

i'd like to say that the pdf file is good, i have to make it in to a
plaintextfile, because that's easier to read with the synthesizer,
ancient me, i just like plaintext better for some reason, (gets out cane
and goes "you young whippersnappers and your new fangled reading formats.")
I'm not sure why it did this, though the conversion process seemed to
like to mess up words and phrases, and that's not a good thing when you
are trying to learn how to write code.
Still i'm a lot further along than if i had nothing at all to work with,
so yay for that.