[chuck-users] interesting concert (The Hague, NL)

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 08:19:09 EDT 2011

Fellow ChucKists,

One of your Chuckist brothers and (lurtking?) list member, Caspar Schipper,
is having a concert of his piece written in ChucK;

Time    23 June · 19:30 - 21:30
Location Arnold Schoenbergzaal, Koninklijk Conservatorium, Den Haag
Juliana van Stolberglaan 1
Den Haag, Netherlands

FB event thingy; http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=222298021130975

The cool thing is that all of the DSP is written in ChucK itself. I think
this is the first piece of any serious length and complexity like that that
I heard of.
Gossip has it that Caspar will publish a bit online about this and his
process, but of course it'd be nice to come by if you have the chance.

So; I thought I'd post this as I think Caspar is a bit modest and this seems
quite interesting; the "sonology" department at the local conservatory is
quite famous and I think this is the first example of more extensive ChucK
usage there.