[chuck-users] interesting concert (The Hague, NL)

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 19:16:56 EDT 2011

On 6 June 2011 21:22, Al Matthews <prolepsis at gmail.com> wrote:

> Or, I guess precisely none of it is in C++, since
> http://chuck.cs.princeton.edu/doc/language/ugen.html (e.g. "coming
> soon!")? I self-correct then, but comments and example code are most
> welcome.

No, it's still a good question.

I meant writing the process from which the final wave-form comes in ChucK
and sending the results to the Step and Impulse UGens.

That is one thing that ChucK offers as a option that's not there in that way
in other -similar- systems, so a whole piece on that is quite interesting
for this list.
I believe Caspar is planning to share a bit about his methods and reasoning
here but of course his exam concert will take his time first.