[chuck-users] aChat (new name for Virtual Audio World)

Les Hall lester.hall at comcast.net
Mon Jun 6 22:06:14 EDT 2011

On Jun 6, 2011, at 6:55 PM, tempjayren at gmail.com wrote:

> yeah. i'd like to give it a go, do i need anything on this end?

To Jayren and anyone interested in this concept:

We jammed twice today for a total of four hours in this setup.  You need to be able to stream or to have Skype or chuckchat15.ck.  You can stream by visiting the chatroom, which you have in the past, and looking at the tutorial on the forum.  You already have chuckchat and you probably have or else can easily get Skype.  I will be setting up this audio environment on an ad-hock basis, so catch me by email, or chatroom and i'll set up for another go.

Les