[chuck-users] pieces written in ChucK

Mark mark.cerqueira at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 15:24:50 EDT 2011

CliX, written by Ge, is written purely in ChucK. Listen to it here:

http://plork.cs.princeton.edu/listen/green/

It's part of PLOrk's main repository (I think) which can be downloaded here:

http://wiki.cs.princeton.edu/index.php/PLOrk_Rep#to_download...

OR if you're feeling adventurous you can use the multicast version I adapted for my thesis research a while ago. It'll work as long as your router doesn't suck at multicasting. :P

https://github.com/markcerqueira/lorknet/tree/master/PLOrk/CliX-multicast

mc