[chuck-users] pieces written in ChucK

Brad Garton garton at columbia.edu
Wed Jun 8 21:04:15 EDT 2011

Hey Joel --

Really nice piece!  Hay-bailers are *scary* machines...crawling through one was Real Fun, I bet.

Here's some pieces I did that used cHuCk a fair amount, although it's mixed with other stuff (mainly rtcmix):

	http://music.columbia.edu/~brad/music/index.html#summer2006

check the "additional commentary" link for, well, additional commentary.

brad