[chuck-users] pieces written in ChucK

Andrew C. Smith andrewchristophersmith at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 13:46:57 EDT 2011

Oh, you know what--I neglected to say that I actually hacked ChucK for this one. It was a while back and FileIO was still in dev stages, so I implemented some extra methods like .seek--as I recall, it didn't have random-access capabilities at that time...not sure exactly. Sorry about my memory lapse.

Anyway, the packaged zip file on my previously-mentioned page also includes a script to read and parse Scala files, either in logarithmic cents or just-tuned format. But, of course, you have to use my hacked version of mA to make it work.

-Andrew