[chuck-users] Modulation of parameters "by hand"? [Yo, scott!]

Scott Hewitt wittlist at googlemail.com
Thu Jun 9 17:23:51 EDT 2011

Hi,

Im glad you like it.

With out the blackholes things only work when you connect things
together through to a dac;

I have found that the structure has been very flexible in more dynamic
things as well as ChucK.

It would be interesting to expand the default behaviour to include the
built in Envelope functionality and the code is up on Github so please
feel free.

and yes open source is awesome!!

Scott