[chuck-users] Assigning tasks to keys

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 05:16:48 EDT 2011

Tim;

In the theme of the "key organ" example patch, I'm wondering how to assign
> more varied tasks to my keyboard.  Rather than give the keyboard a midi-type
> of access to scales, I'd like to have different keys control different
> aspects of loops, such as sample rate control (or if "r" could increase the
> reverb on a loop while it's in action).
>
> Please let me know if you have any advice on this one...

Yes, sounds like a very good idea, I think you should try it. This is very
possible, it need not be that hard and it sounds like something you could
perform live with.

To the tune of that footwear company's slogan; "just code it"

;-)