[chuck-users] Assigning tasks to keys

Stefan Blixt stefan.blixt at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 13:41:16 EDT 2011

Maybe I can throw in my old command line sequencer.

http://electro-music.com/forum/viewtopic.php?highlight=cli&t=21431

I am notoriously bad at writing comments, but you're welcome to ask or
complain about it in that thread or here if you want. :)

/Stefan

2011/6/12 Kassen <signal.automatique at gmail.com>

> Tim;
>
> In the theme of the "key organ" example patch, I'm wondering how to assign
>> more varied tasks to my keyboard.  Rather than give the keyboard a midi-type
>> of access to scales, I'd like to have different keys control different
>> aspects of loops, such as sample rate control (or if "r" could increase the
>> reverb on a loop while it's in action).
>>
>> Please let me know if you have any advice on this one...
>>

> Yes, sounds like a very good idea, I think you should try it. This is very
> possible, it need not be that hard and it sounds like something you could
> perform live with.
>
> To the tune of that footwear company's slogan; "just code it"
>
> ;-)
> Kas.

Release me, insect, or I will destroy the Cosmos!