[chuck-users] Granul8 - an 8-voices granular synth

Wolfgang Gil wolfgang.gil at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 11:28:47 EST 2011

Alan. I tested it at home using the runtime and it worked fine.
I added a number box in the max patch so you can specify the udpsend port
number (The OscRecv port's number in the chuck file must match the gui port
number). You might also want to check your firewall's configuration. Maybe
the firewall is blocking the communication between both the patch and the
chuck program.
I also updated the controllers' tags in the gui to specify what does what.

Any suggestion is appreciated

thanks