[chuck-users] ChucK Chat

Les Hall lester.hall at comcast.net
Sun May 15 19:41:40 EDT 2011

Hi everyone,

I have a cool idea.  Tonight I'm going to start on a ChucK Chat application.  This will be a serverless application, so client only.  Each program has a list of ip addresses of your pals in it.  As you type, it sends out OSC messages that deliver the text to all of the pal clients.  The program also displays everything received.

The idea is to chat and also jam musically (add music later) - I just thought it would be cool to do a ChucK chat session program! :)  Does anyone have any comments or suggestions regarding this concept?  I'm coding it now, so please reply soon!

Les