[chuck-users] chuck linux-alsa in Ubuntu 11.04

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Tue May 31 21:14:09 EDT 2011

Alex;

I'm guessing that chuck must try to query all present devices, which
> is why it failed every time, even when I specified a different device.
> How's that for a rare bug!

Could be, yes. I think it's generally good practice to turn off unused
devices in the BIOS, especially when dealing with a more complicated setup
like yours, or with somewhat broken devices. For all we know it might have
been a IRQ conflict or some such issue. Surprising that ALSA itself didn't
balk at the situation, really.

End good all good,