[chuck-users] vim script for live chucking

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 17:45:00 EST 2011

While on the topic of Vim;

The most recent ck.vim I could find in the list archives is dated
30/10/07 and by Eduard Aylon. It works fine, so that's good. It also
doesn't contain some of the newer stuff (I can't find the BlitFoo
UGens) and contains some things I don't think we actually have
("goto", which is nice to not have and "switch" which we could use,
for example). That's not meant as a critique, it's great that that one
is here already.

Before I start cargo-culting for a little update, does anyone with
more expertise have a more recent one with improvements since then?