[chuck-users] vim script for live chucking

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 05:48:40 EST 2011

On 29/11/2011, Scott Hewitt <wittlist at googlemail.com> wrote:

> Am very interested in looking into terminal based chuck ides

Me too, and as there are more posts to this topic I get more
interested in exactly what people are doing and why. Some of this
strikes me as quite exotic (but maybe I just got a bit baffled at the
HUGE number Renato is sending into the blown bottle's vibrato gain :-)
).

Do I understand correctly that you are using Git so you can easily
return to older version of the code, maybe so you can do the
equivalent of traditional musical structures that regularly return to
thems or choruses? It's a bit of a shame that the Audcle's take on
version control wasn't explored in more depth. Maybe the Audicle was a
bit too far ahead of its time, at the time.