[chuck-users] ChucK Language Features

Colin Sullivan colinsul at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 04:55:53 EST 2011

Thanks much for the feedback!

I've figured out the UGen subclassing and it was a relief to hear it
working :)  I was using an `output` method before.

The release of ChucK I am using is `1.2.1.4-beta-1` which is an OS X build
from a link Spencer posted not too long ago.

I will look through the type system, thanks for the advice.
Colin Sullivan