[chuck-users] vim script for live chucking

Renato Fabbri renato.fabbri at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 07:47:06 EST 2011

well, i wanted to do any documentation of what i did, so here it goes
as it came. No sound,
just a visual screenshot (perfect for reading as you hear some music
of your preference :P)

I did not see how it is and cant look that now. The mpeg files are
running ok here, i am
using mplayer in linux. But they did not run in Kaffeine and another
player (dont reacall its name).

presentation-part1.mpeg
http://ubuntuone.com/0w8vde6POCJdUhAfDRCB0G

presentation-part1-REM-and-cows.mpeg
http://ubuntuone.com/2biXjEGbLARAG9gyJf8MmL

presentation-part2-improvisation.mpeg
http://ubuntuone.com/2l6W8HhAEcw5DTcuLxP2wn

presentation-part3-soundscapes.mpeg
http://ubuntuone.com/6UXsfV59e7AnvOtAJjWKAO

presentation-part4-improvisation2-ending.mpeg (uploading)
http://ubuntuone.com/55te5BtDx7Fb9DdkPlezLV

Dont know if they are uploaded right, i should put them on Vimeo.

I would like to have my partners screens, but he had a problem with his lap.
Vilson, where is the code u used to play with?

all the best and cheers,
Renato

Em 28 de novembro de 2011 20:52, Kassen <signal.automatique at gmail.com> escreveu:
> On 28/11/2011, Renato Fabbri <renato.fabbri at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I will take a look at it asap.
>>
>> I was trying to record a screencast of what i did in the presentation, but
>> gtk-recordMyDesktop and chuck didnt share alsa and i cant get
>> recordMyDesktop
>> to run with Jack.
>>
>> I will give some more info about what i did in a while. Very cool
>> about the timing!
>>

> Great stuff! Thanks for taking the time.
>
> Kas.

GNU/Linux User #479299
labmacambira.sf.net