[chuck-users] live-coding resources

Renato Fabbri renato.fabbri at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 12:46:46 EDT 2011

Dear ChucKists, ChucKers and alike,

We are going to do some live-coding performances in November here in Brazil,
at São Carlos, and we wish to use ChucK as much as possible!

It would be great to hear from you all about your live-coding experiences with
ChucK: how you did it, which codes did you use, what was the outcome, what
would you do different etc..

I know this has been a topic that once in a while is back, and I see this
as a positive thing: ChucK is oriented towards live-coding AFAIK.

We will be glad to cite this list and individuals by name (and perhaps
more info :-)
and about any contribution.

Thanks and cheers!
Fabbri