[chuck-users] granular synthesis in chuck

konstantinos vasilakos konstantinos.vasilakos at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 13:26:40 EDT 2011

Using the example for OSC receiving I get some crashes, I am using version the miniAudicle (I could start the bin version for some reason) 0.2.0 (gidora), in the example file of OSCrcv. says to launch it with OSCsnd. is this maybe the reason for crashes as it happens as soon I run the last one,
for the OSC routing I am using Osculator.
Thank you
Best

Konstantinos Vasilakos