[chuck-users] granular synthesis in chuck

Spencer Salazar spencer at ccrma.stanford.edu
Wed Oct 19 17:44:07 EDT 2011

Kassen/Vilson,

This beta is indeed compilable on Linux, however for mini you will
need some additional dependencies. The main reason for putting
together a formal "beta" this release cycle was to address some
critical bugs in Mac OS X Lion.

The source for chuck is available like so:
svn checkout https://chuck-dev.stanford.edu/svn/chuck/trunk/ chuck

and miniAudicle:
svn checkout http://miniaudicle.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/ miniaudicle

These will give you read-only copies of the source. We are happy to
have people testing and submitting patches (ideally relatively simple
ones, at least), so have at it!

spencer