[chuck-users] No devices found for compiled API's

Raymond Boswel rpaulharley at gmail.com
Sat Sep 3 16:54:14 EDT 2011

Hi Kassen,

I'm new to the mailing list thing, so I'm not sure if I did it right but I
posted a follow up message after I came across the solution. Basically you
have to run jackd as well. I'm not sure if it's part of the general
procedure but that's what fixed it for me. Thanks for the prompt reply!

Regards,
Raymond