[chuck-users] ChucK Runtime Error

Andy Ashton andy_ashton01 at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Sep 28 04:18:02 EDT 2011

Good Morning/Afternooon/Evening!
I am writing this e-mail to see if any windows users have come across the same problem I have with miniAudicle at the moment. The problem is whenever I try to add a shred to the VM it just comes up with the "miniAudicle.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close" error message. I've tried changing a few settings (increasing buffer size, putting the log level on "none") but nothing seems to work!
Hope someone has come across this problem before and knows what to do, and if you want some more info on the matter feel free to ask, I'd be more than willing to provide if it means i can finally start programming!
Thanks for your time,Andy