[chuck-users] ChucK w/Lion and many audio devices, was: SUCCESS! Re: Most recent Chuck for Lion?

mike clemow michaelclemow at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 17:19:03 EDT 2012

Wow, Spencer!  This stuff is really, really cool!  Very ChucKian also, of
course.  Thank you for sharing.

The last time I pulled SVN was to try out the FileIO stuff before it was
ready for primetime.  I'm definitely going to be pulling again to get my
feet wet with these exciting new features.

Do you have any indication how close you are to a release?

Wicked.

-Mike

http://michaelclemow.com
http://semiotech.org