[chuck-users] ChucK on the web: NodeJS / HTML5

Noah Adler noah.adler at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 10:51:33 EDT 2012

Hi Matt,

Inspired by http://sketchpad.cc, I played around with integrating
Etherpad-lite (written on node) and ChucK.  My intention was to stream it
using jack + darkice, but so far have only done it with my laptop acting as
the server and running the ChucK engine into speakers for a group to hear
in person.  It's still fun to be able to collaborate on the same script in
realtime, and the browser is great for that.

Trying to reimplement the ChucK VM on a Javascript engine sounds slightly
nightmarish.

noah