[chuck-users] using miniAudicle UI with another text editor

Julien Saint-Martin julien.saintmartin at googlemail.com
Fri Apr 20 11:00:47 EDT 2012

Hi Henrique,

I have the same problem with miniaudicle.

So I wrote the script attached using Keyboard management and Machine.Add()
/ Machine.remove() functions.
This way I can use my favorite Text editor and have the replace function of
miniaudicle in the same time.
Then when I save my file it is automatically reloaded in the VM.

just call: chuck save_replace.ck:your_script.ck

Of course it is a simple example, but you can create a lot of functionality
with these kind of tool.

Ju