[chuck-users] ChucK on the web: NodeJS / HTML5

henrique matias hems.inlet at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 12:51:45 EDT 2012

Hum, i couldn't expect less from chuck users. High level talk here.

About the syntax you might be able to workaround the time yielding
thing with a "pre-script-language"

For instance  coffee Script ( The language Tom pointed ), has a
"runtime compiler" that would parse the code and convert to javascript
almost in no time..